{Disarmed} Re: HYB: new stufff

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: new stufff
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:22:39 -0700 (PDT)

Griff,

Disregard the last last part of that post. It was somebody else's father I met. I apologize

brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com> wrote:
We just had Stephanie Markham for judges training at our Region 7 Fall Meeting.  Her subject was on Medians and I must say, it was the best training session I've been too. She pointed out how, on SDB's, you want the flower to rise above the foliage and yours is a perfect example of what an SDB should do. Pretty little iris!  Can't wait to see how it does next year.
BTW, had the opportunity to meet your father at the meeting.  A very nice man.

Billy

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net> wrote:
Billy  --  I can't find my notebook right now, but think it's about 10 1/2 - 11 1/2".  Here's another shot (risking a thunderbolt from on high) that better shows how it rises above its foliage.  This is maiden bloom, of course, so we'll see what it does next spring.  --  Griff