{Disarmed} Fading colors

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Fading colors
  • From: Beth Adams badams007@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:01:14 -0700 (PDT)

I agree totally Griff.... about some things being just ephemeral

My first memories of Last Emperor have been sullied by my subsequent experiences with it.

My grandfather was dying of a brain tumor when I bought my house - which was also the year it was introduced (1990).  My grandparents bought it as a housewarming gift, along with several others.

The next year, after his passing, it bloomed - BIG TIME.... I had blooms of the most incredible color and each one was more than 4 inches wide and 6-7 inches tall... with 4-5 on each stem.... and cut they lasted weeks...

I bought several more because I loved it so much.... and came to find out that I have trouble getting it to establish, let alone bloom ever since....

-Beth

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengerís low PC-to-Phone call rates. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34315/stime=1157991087

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of