{Disarmed} Re: TB: New Day Dawning

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Re: TB: New Day Dawning
  • From: matbeach1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:58:13 EDT

New Day Dawning is a new plant for me obtained this summer. It and several others were planted in containers due to our very hot summer. All are healthy, but NDD has left the others in the dust. It's huge and has really taken off. I look forward to seeing it bloom in the spring.

Mike in SC, Zone 8
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34358/stime=1158372985

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of