{Disarmed} Re: Fall Bloom

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Fall Bloom
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:32:33 -0400

Bob  --  Since your seedling is first blooming in the fall, it will be interesting to see how it performs in spring and fall in the future,  My HAUNTING, which was introduced this year, first bloomed in the fall, and it puts on its best show in that season, the blooms being larger and showier than in the spring.  --  Griff