{Disarmed} RE: REB: Fall Bloom - Tenderly and friends

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] RE: REB: Fall Bloom - Tenderly and friends
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" MryL1@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:34:17 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:34:17 -0500

I have another stalk coming on Tenderly also.
First stalk lasted 26 days, but last 2 opened upside down,
since branches rotted.  Spathes were very open and did
a great job catching the rain.

More brown tips here than in your photo, and hasn't been
dry at all.  I think the humidity did a number on many of them.
Your mug shot does a much better job showing the lines
of color in the falls than the one I posted.

Recurring Delight showing color.  Has been building a big stalk
for a month, I think.  Maybe it just seems that way.

Stalks on September Frost and Priscilla Of Corinth.
Another stalk on Bernice's Legacy, which bloomed 3 out of 4
fans in August.  Maybe this one won't be clumped, with the
cooler weather.

Kudos to Sunny Disposition, putting up stalks in ground that's
more tree roots than dirt.

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34385/stime=1159576874

Iris Iris plants Purple iris