TB:Smart Blonde - Cadd 2002

  • Subject: TB:Smart Blonde - Cadd 2002
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 06:14:08 -0700

Dana,

This was a picture I took at our PAIS Spring Show. Sorry about the hands in background.

But  maybe this will do.  It's a pretty Iris.

SMART BLONDE

    (Anna & David Cadd, R. 2002), Sdlg. 41-92-8. TB, 39" (99 cm), M
    "S. porcelain white, 1/8" gold border, midrib base creamy yellow; style arms creamy white; F. white, tan shoulder area; beards bright orange; ruffled, laced. Jolt X Renoir. Cadd 2002 "

Smart Blonde (1)

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image