Date: 09/04/07 12:24:50
Subject: [iris-photos] Need Pictures

Hello, Everyone,

I still have two pictures I can?t find for our rhizome sale next Saturday.  If anyone has pictures of these that we could use, the Sun Country Iris Society would really appreciate them.  Thank You.

Ballerina?s Pirouette

Summer Olympics

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!