Re: [SPAM]Re: Cult: Praying Mantis Helping w iris

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: Cult: Praying Mantis Helping w iris
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 11:16:02 -0700

 Great site. Thank you.

There were 2 --one much bigger than the other, w that football shape tail.  I thought maybe it might be pregnant.

My pictures didn't turn out well enough to show the bigger one. It was on underside of leaf facing into sun. Need to get better w this new camera so,  I only posted the smaller one.

Linda in CW AZ