RE: My current rebloomer

  • Subject: RE: My current rebloomer
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:03:47 -0700

My guess is that that silver rebloomer with touches of gold might be Pearls of Autumn.  See the picture I took of mine this spring which is really too white.  Nothing reblooms here in endless heat above 105 degrees.  Pearls of Autumn is a good fall or winter rebloomer though.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9