Re: TB: Zunk in TX from Pearl & Jack

  • Subject: Re: TB: Zunk in TX from Pearl & Jack
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:39:24 -0700

Pearl and Jack,

I just checked Dave's site, there is a pix by Robin on there that seems to show that blue tip, the other pix doesn't show that color.
I checked Cooley's and Shreiner's but no pix there to compare.

I checked Description and it just says self beard. And doesn't mention anything about any yellow.
Jack's picture seems to show yellow also.  But I really can't tell about the beards on his.

PEARLS OF AUTUMN

    (Ben Hager, R. 1992), Sdlg. RE5079SmkCrBld. TB, 32" (81 cm), M & RE
    "S. creamy pearl (smoky in cool weather); F. pearl, white deep in hafts; self beards. Mother Earth X Bonus Mama. Melrose 1993 "
Linda in CW AZ

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity