Re: TB: Zunk in TX from Pearl

  • Subject: Re: TB: Zunk in TX from Pearl
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:17:39 -0500

Linda Smith wrote:

Yes Linda, it opened it's first rebloom yesterday morning. The pictures were taken in the spring. They were already resized and convenient to use. After reading the R&I on Pearls of Autumn, I'm sure this is the right iris. It definitely is "smokey" on a cool morning. Some of my pictures don't show as much yellow and I don't notice the yellow in the garden.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here