Re: Pig

> Not positive, but I <think> that's our old friend, the June bug

Yep. Digging in the field turned up some normal sized specimens. I
guess the jumbo sized result in a normal sized June bug. At least I've
never seen a super sized adult. Those in the field would have been
dime sized. but those that feed in compost material or grow under the
hay bales get really large. The area where the one in the photo was
growing is a spot where I've been dumping leaves and other yard debris
for 3-4 years now.

> Where'd you find such a small quarter? <G>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Sexual Health