Re: FW: HYB TT05-57a=(Suky X autumn Circus)

  • Subject: Re: FW: HYB TT05-57a=(Suky X autumn Circus)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:38:11 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/2007 6:56:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:
<<Thank you Francelle to forward my messages>>
Thanks to both for posting the Suky seedings!  I've wanted to see definitive proof of Suky's classification.  Yes, I trust what the experts say, but I like to see things with my own eyes, even if it is via electronics.
I'm sure others exist, but this is the first group of seedlings I've seen where Suky was crossed with plicatas.
Anyone have seedlings with Violet Miracle and plicatas?  Robin?  Loic?
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website