Fw: PHO Summer Olympics /Smith

  • Subject: Fw: PHO Summer Olympics /Smith
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:50:16 +0200

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 6:34 AM

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: PHO Summer Olympics /Smith

better with the pictures, really!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:38 PM
Subject: PHO Summer Olympics /Smith

here you are Francelle !

SUMMER OLYMPICS

    (R. G. Smith, R. 1976), Sdlg. 7603AF. TB, 30" (76 cm), E & RE
    "S. brilliant greenish yellow (Nickerson 7.5Y 9/8); F. white, yellow (7.5Y 8/12) hafts; orange beard; heavily ruffled.
    7311B: (6725AR x Winter Olympics) X 7273AR: ((Rippling Waters x 121BR) x Winter Olympics). R. G. Smith 1980
      It just rebloomed two days ago, the pictures cannot be fresher!
        Loïc