  • Subject: Hist: TB: RAJAH BROOKE
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:50:58 -0500

Here's a photo of what I grow and acquired as RB. Not BB size. Never have
seen any attempt at rebloom here, but my conditions seldom result in any
attempt at rebloom even from rebloomers known to be the most reliable.
Sadly, no bloom ever on what I'm growing as IMMORTALITY - and the I that
grows here was picked up a long time ago. Obviously I've been patient since
it's notorious for taking some time to settle in.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group