Re: Hist: TB: RAJAH BROOKE

  • Subject: Re: Hist: TB: RAJAH BROOKE
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:15:24 -0500

Donald, that's an interesting observation. Immortality does not bloom for me either and I live rather close to you. I have two Immortality plants from different sources. One of them bloomed the first year I had it in the spring. It hasn't bloomed since. The other one has never bloomed.

my conditions seldom result in any
attempt at rebloom even from rebloomers known to be the most reliable.
Sadly, no bloom ever on what I'm growing as IMMORTALITY - and the I that
grows here was picked up a long time ago.  Obviously I've been patient since
it's notorious for taking some time to settle in.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News