Re: Re: HYB Spirit of MemphisXGold of Autumn

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB Spirit of MemphisXGold of Autumn
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:29:28 +0200

Tossing away the wrong ones can be hard in the beginning, and you must not do that with witnesses around...they scream : " how lovely it is..." "you shouldn't", "how cruel", "can i have it?..."

So when you plan playing Cruella in your garden be sure no one is around . It should be a solitary "thing"...

I've bean teaching for 20 years, and i've used all the patience and understanding i could, even with hopeless cases. There was alway hope for progress.

 Now, with irises, there is absolutely NO MERCY anymore... what an amazing liberty!

Loïc/ cruello