Re: PHO lenora pearlRE88nichols

  • Subject: Re: PHO lenora pearlRE88nichols
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 06:43:54 +0200

am'n't i a lucky one!

yes, that why i changed my zone from 6 to 7 in my signature (when i think of adding it...)

the winters have been so mild, no more freezing down to -20C like in the XVIIth century, (you can see the Dutch, on the paintings of that time, ice skating on the canals)

       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - Nederland
 Email :
tasquierloic@cs.com