Seedlings 24CM1

These are Seedlings from my cross between Crazy For You X Quiet Reflections (my 2005 Introduction)  This first shot is of 24CM1 which took on the closest appearance of Quiet Reflections.  A little bit of the lining or veining is coming through but as you will see in subsequent post it will be much more prevalent.  Extending the haft markings.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Yahoo! News

Odd News