Re: PHO lenora pearlRE88nichols

  • Subject: Re: PHO lenora pearlRE88nichols
  • From: "irischap" <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:07:45 -0000

I have a bloomstalk up on Lenora Pearl right now and it should open in
a few days. I get rebloom on it fairly regularly in my USA zone 4, in
a cold part of Southern Ontario.

Chuck Chapman

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@...>
wrote:

> am'n't i a lucky one!
>
> yes, that why i changed my zone from 6 to 7 in my signature (when i
think of adding it...)

> the winters have been so mild, no more freezing down to -20C like in
the XVIIth century, (you can see the Dutch, on the paintings of that
time, ice skating on the canals)

> Lo�c TASQUIER
> zone 7 - Nederland
> Email : tasquierloic@...

leaves are very sick with humidity from the dew we have here.
> It's a shame because the stalks are quite thin and make this BB
very elegant.

> Pod fertile only, till now.
>
> Lo�c

__._,_.___