RE: Seedling 24CM31

  • Subject: RE: Seedling 24CM31
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:26:40 -0700

Bob, those lined seedlings from Crazy for You X Quiet Reflections are lovely.  I like lined falls.  I think they add distinction to the iris.  I am impressed by all but this one.  This is one I wouldn’t hesitate to remove to give more room to the others.  I don’t like wide open standards, and its falls seem narrow also.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9