Re: HYB: Questionable seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Questionable seedling
  • From: bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:55:24 EDT

Hi Francelle,
I like this even better than your seedling that I saw at national.  Have you tried having it grown in a garden further north? Possibly it will do much better out of the heat.  Maybe not too.  You never know.  I know that I have sent some of my seedlings down to my mom and sister in Texas and they have done much better than here in Illinois. Go figure.
Just thought I would throw in my two cents worth
Take care
Brian Davis