Re: Re: Photos: Need photo for these below

  • Subject: Re: Re: Photos: Need photo for these below
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 19:35:13 -0400

Anita  --  I think the apparent difference in color between the stands and the falls in this photo of 'Maisie Lowe' is the effect of backlighting, in this case, the angle of the sun.  If this same photo had been taken with the sun behind the photographer, I'll wager you'd have gotten a picture similar to the one linked by Ann Conway and which would conform to the 1939 Checklist description.  --  Griff