RE: HYB: Questionable seedling

  • Subject: RE: HYB: Questionable seedling
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 12:40:18 -0700

I want to thank everyone who wrote me about this seedling.   100% were in favor of keeping it, so I will try.  It has been my experience though that a very week seedling that I try to rescue usually self-destructs.  I don’t know how many times I have been asked, “Did  you get rid of that one I liked so well?”, and I replied, “I didn’t have to.  It died on its own.”  I tend to lose fondness for an iris that doesn’t really want to live.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9