Fw: HYB- Mid-America Iris

  • Subject: Fw: HYB- Mid-America Iris
  • From: "Ted Baker" <tedebaker@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:13:20 -0700

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I am only getting posts to Sept 4th!!  But at least I know they are getting through to some  of you.
Thanks ....... Ted Baker,  Salt Spring Island BC, Zone 8
PS .....  if you don't already know we will soon be planting the Beardless Iris for the 2011 AIS National Convnetion to be held in VIctoria BC.

Money In Your Pocket [Black 07], Padded Shoulders [Black 05], Happy Hugs [Black 07]

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image