Date: 09/08/08 07:42:33
Subject: [SPAM]Re: [iris-photos] HYB

Thanks, Ted

it's very difficult to constantly have  everything that as to be done under control in order to post pictures.
You are forgiven!

 You've done better than me anyway:  my 'favorite' mistake is just to forget to attach the photo...

Yours are absolutely wonderful, i've enjoyed every single one!
The definition is almost surreal (at least for me, i'm short-sighted, and live in a bit blurry world...) and the colours absolutely spot on, usualy purple  tends to look much bluer for example.

Thanks again and don't hesitate to post more!

Loïc
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - Nederland
 Email :