Re: Fw: My first rebloom of 2008

  • Subject: Re: Fw: My first rebloom of 2008
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:11:16 +0200

Hello Thomas,
Hope something good will come out of these:
pod pol seeds
steffie clown pants 1
bangles clown pants 5
chelsea turner clown pants 6
fair aldis clown pants 47
merit clown pants 2
calico cat clown pants 3
MM06-01a=bumble bee X regina clown pants 8
bumble bee clown pants 7
baubles & beads clown pants 4
Clown Pants is a very good father!