Re: PHOTOS: Ted's pix

  • Subject: Re: PHOTOS: Ted's pix
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 07:48:12 -0400

I <love> clump shots! Especially those that go all the way to the base
of the plant. Preferably ungroomed <g>. Gives a much better idea of
how the plant performs, helps me figure out whether or not I might want
to try to use it for breeding.

Also, another tip about subject lines: use HYB (i.e., hybridizing) for
seedlings that haven't been introduced yet, TB etc for named cultivars.

Very nice photos, Ted.

<Do people mind pictures of iris people, of garden shots and of clumps
of iris? Or do your prefer individual flowers or a mix?>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8