RE: median seeds available ! list!

  • Subject: RE: median seeds available ! list!
  • From: Bart Vermeersch <bart.vermeersch@simac.be>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:01:44 +0200

-Mon cher Loïc !

Le monde Occidental d’iris tournerait-mal qans toi….

Time to “Pledge Allegiance” to you…

You really incubated  some eyecatching  catwalk-babies…

I ‘d advise you truly to register some of them before the world forgets your  credits;

Should warm everybody up who accepts gratefully your seeds

to see you live on in the flowers that our children will behold long after your dozens of Yahoo emails

have gone down the drain of our Windows waste-bins.

You simply have the touch !

Anyway, listen to what I’ll do:

-          The very first hatched uncertain multichrome babe I’ll produce from your crossings,

-          Will be named & registered after you & Jan. Your unceasing obsessed passion for the Iris flower deserves a footprint

-

Chapeau !

You stubborn enduring talkative mixed up muddled up struggling European wetcold Time-zoned Irisian… ;-)

Forgive me the outing if judged inappropriate.

RE forever.