Re: seedling of Bold 2009 MTB

  • Subject: Re: seedling of Bold 2009 MTB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:43:16 +0200

  Bright and Beautiful, Vicki!
if it were in bloom in my garden, i would immediately pollinate it with the pollen i saved (and froze) from Lord of Rings before it died. (photos attached)
Vicki, i have a wonderful seedling that opened yesterday, it's C387A= Smash x Elegant Lass. I love it to bits!
You can see your grand-child on Flickr:
Thank you SO MUCH, to you and Jim, for having made it possible, you've done such a hard work for so many years, and now, it seems so easy, i just fiddle a bit and i have a stunner!
I think i will call it Tender Kiss, what do you think?

JPEG image