Re: Need help in identifying this help

  • Subject: Re: Need help in identifying this help
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 12:43:40 -0500

On Sep 6, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Betty Ann Gunther wrote:

> You must have done a better job of searching the HIPS website than I
> did. I didn't find Extravaganze there. I still can't when I go to the
> HIPS Photo page. How did you do it?
> Betty

The HIPS board apparently decided that only HIPS members would be able
to access and view the full HIPS website, including the full HIPS photo
gallery. I personally think this was a VERY poor decision, but my
disgruntlement fell on blind eyes. At any rate, if you want to see ALL
of the photos available on the HIPS website, you'll have to join the