Re: REB: Belvi Queen

  • Subject: Re: REB: Belvi Queen
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 06:01:22 -0400

Thanks Riley. Just curious - what did you cross it with?

Maybe some of the best of the CA rebloomers would work?

Margie, does BELVI QUEEN do ok for you?

<I tried using BELVI QUEEN as a parent several years ago. You are
correct, I got ugly, ugly children. I have not used it again since.
Crossed with a new modern iris, someone might get something. It was a
great rebloomer in Missouri. Riley Probst>

Linda Mann
east TN