Re: Re: Loic's seedlings

  • Subject: Re: Re: Loic's seedlings
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:46:31 -0400

Loic, I also have a couple of questions.

The seedlings putting out bloom right now. I'm interested in new
bloom on seedlings, that is ones that haven't gone through a winter.

How and when were they germinated? When were they planted out?

I checked the temperatures at the site that matched yours. You seem to
have gotten a period of 6 days of minimum temperatures above 15C in
mid to late June. So enought to provide bloom trigger for summer
rebloomers that had mature fans.

Chuck Chapman