Re: Re: Loic's seedlings C014A

  • Subject: Re: Re: Loic's seedlings C014A
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:52:46 +0200

Betty, no harm done!

Midsummer's Eve is a BB, so crossed with Romantic Evening, even  if both parents give smaller flowers, the babies are TBs indead.

In order to improve bud count on the dark one, i pollinated it with Tender Kiss, that has a lot of Aphilla and red beards.

the ugly one with 10 buds was also pollinated with Tender Kiss.

I will cross the best one from each cross, in 3 years,

 so in 6 years i might finally have a fabulous dark purple with red beards BB rebloomer,  with low branching and a multitude of smaller flowers called K018 = (A014A: Midsummer's Eve x Romantic Evening) x Tender Kiss) X (A014B: Midsummer's Eve xRomantic Evening) x Tender Kiss) !!!

And you know what, i'll call it Betty Wilkerson!
Will you let me?

Loic