Re: Re: Loic's seedlings C014A

  • Subject: Re: Re: Loic's seedlings C014A
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 04:11:31 +0200

C14A is a miracle, and the texture is amazing. I even checked my paper map of the bed, just in case a label would have disappeared, but no.
Guess it took from Enchanted World instead of Immortality.

Still, when you see the shape of B184= James Bond X English Cottage attached), it is also a surprise!

I had not planted the seeds from English Cottage when i made the crosses thinking EC was too old, i planted them 1 year later, when i decided i would go for rebloomers and these crosses would be useful.
I'm glad i did!
And i surely will go on using Immortality and it's father EC!

Loic