Re: Loic's seedlings C014A

  • Subject: Re: Loic's seedlings C014A
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:07:16 -0000

> Sorry for the ugly one,

To each his own, I guess. I found it an interesting color and pattern and quite attractive. It's architectural structure was clean and very 'iris'. I don't require ruffles etc. to capture my fancy, so I guess that effects my perception. It would have been a wild sibling for the black one, though.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA