Re: Re: rescuing w Roundup

  • Subject: Re: Re: rescuing w Roundup
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 00:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

Linda,  Thank you for your techniques. I have a lot of weeds but because we have been having such a drought for the last 2-3 years, I don't have dense weed cover.  Mine is more in clumps with bare ground.  The idea of aiming at each crabgrass clump with a bottle to help aim might work.  The suggestions from the others about sponging or painting may work out well for me.

Thanks again.

Jan in Chatsworth