  • Subject: Re: WEEDS
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:45:10 -0700

Jan in my garden when the seeds are not picked up before maturity they will just pick a beautiful warm day ad actually "pop" the seeds open and away they scatter at least in a 1-2 feet radius altho' I have never measured it.  The Brush Killer comes in a metal can or did.  Probably you could drop by a lace like Navelet's and ask them about it. You can always thing about it and then go to 'Walmart or Home Depot and purchase it there. It would be a lot cheaper, maybe even on the internet. That's an idea, just type in:  'brush killers' and see what your server comes up with.