HYB IB C262A = Wizard's Return X Stingray

  • Subject: HYB IB C262A = Wizard's Return X Stingray
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 07:56:33 +0200

Now i have put all my pictures on Flickr, let's try to use this new tool to it's best:

yesterday, i got a maiden bloom on C262A =  Wizard's Return X Stingray:

i like the blue in the middle of the falls.
I've pollinated it with  C375B = Smash X Miss Nellie:

to enhance the colours of the hafts and the blues spot, thanks to Miss Nellie, http://www.flickr.com/photos/loic_tasquier/3680927225/in/set-72157612512037971/
and to give good branching, thanks to Smash.

The seedlings should still have some SA, and plan to cross the best one with one of the sdlgs from the crosses i've made on C375B with Rockstar!

My head is full of dreams, that's the best part of hybridizing, isn' it wonderful !
But technology helps making the dream so vivid, i can share it with others in technicolor!
Tell me if it's works for you.

Loïc

       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - The Nederland