Re: HYB C411A= Angelic Wings X What Again

  • Subject: Re: HYB C411A= Angelic Wings X What Again
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:39:33 -0400

<<B098B >> Love this one.

This cross should give some interesting seedlings. I grew Angelic
Wings when I lived in Alvaton. It rebloomed well there. I've only
recently started growing What Again. I made my first SDB crosses this
past spring and it produced pollen which took on CHANTED, CHUBBY CHEEKS
& LUMILITE. It wouldn't set pods for me. First year rhizome put up 8
stalks. I don't have many SDBs and I grow them in pot. They bloomed
and set pods before the frost and rains that messed with my TB season.
Good thing I decided to have a little fun. The season wasn't a total
loss.

Betty W.