Re: HYB C411A= Angelic Wings X What Again

  • Subject: Re: HYB C411A= Angelic Wings X What Again
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 20:20:53 +0200

one can learn at any age...
   and only the stupid never change their mind, on top of it, it's been said that 'la donna e mobile'...!
B098B is great, Kligon Princess seems to be a fabulous parent!
 It has managed to counterbalance the bad shape of Cry Baby just like that!
if you type it in the search box you see all the babies i got from it: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=klingon%20princess&w=33249763%40N04
Summoned Spirit and Sprit Guide are it's children, as well as Coed-Flirt and Grape Invader: Chuck Chapman has loads of intro from it!
What Again is great, but i think Blueberry Tart is even better, and it's half What Again half Forever Blue!!!
  i'm glad the little ones did put a smile on your face!