Re: REB: SDB Prince Lollipop

Hi

We've had a lot of late rebloom this season, and as it has been a very mild winter, rebloom has run into very early main season bloom. So Firebeard and Total Recall and a few others are finishing off rebloom while my dwarfs and very early TBs are opening with the PCs.
Mighty Mouse, Storm Song, Furioso, Candy Rock, Concertina and Making Eyes have been flowering for more than a week. Cache Of Gold popped yesterday, love the brightness of that one.Plus a heap more opening. This year the honour for first TB open, goes to old Busy Being Blue. (apart from Olymparico which always opens a month before everything else)
Not sure how many photos I get get taken this am before we get a week of promised wet weather. Has been the best winter rainfall for 4 years. Creeks are running again.

Colleen
South Australia.

Robin Shadlow wrote:

Well its just more fun to report rebloom with a photo.  Due to our much cooler than normal summer nights, rebloom looks to be promising for the year.

We have had several stalks on Prince Lollipop so far.  Double Shot has enough stalks, you'd think it was spring.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

JPEG image

JPEG image