Re: Crabgrass with photo

  • Subject: Re: Crabgrass with photo
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

The two articles were very interesting.  I think I will try the product in a small test area and see what happens.  As I am not very good at follow-through with fertilizer ( it is hit and miss in application) a little extra nitrogen probably won't hurt.  I have very sandy soil which drains quickly.  It probably needs more nutrients.

Thanks again,

Jan in Chatsworth