HYB:seedlings:2011

Linda, these are the seedlings I mentioned from AMBER AMBIANCE and one
of my red seedlings (1504-04wide). The 2011 group. AA is from
VISITING ROYALTY X SUMMER RADIANCE. Three of this batch tried to fall
bloom last year. Freeze got them. Crosses made in 2005. For the
tangerine project.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time

image/pjpeg