REbloom on 2010 TB intro

  • Subject: REbloom on 2010 TB intro
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:26:38 -0700

rebloomed last week before we dug it for intro.  very very bright, visitors really were drawn to it and it won a "best seedling contest" during our iris festival.  coming out next year as Bottle Rocket, not my first choice of names but first choice was taken.  seedling number U-524-A:  Connie Sue x Let's Boogie) X Orange Juice (2010 intro).  Orange Juice is Return Address X Tropcial Delight
35" 9+ buds.
Mike Sutton