Re: Re: HYB C350A = Evercool X Popstar

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB C350A = Evercool X Popstar
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:22:42 +0200

Hello Brock,
the main reason for the cross was to bring together the bright orangy-red beards from both reblooming parents.
I am not disappointed with the beards of the baby, and the fact that it maiden blooms now is a good omen for it being a rebloomer, even if nothing is certain.
The second idea was to get smaller flowers, thanks to Ever Cool, it worked.
(I just DON'T like big flowers...)
I now have pollinated the first flower with Tender Kiss :( Elegant Lass X Smash ), that has very low branching on top of a red beard..
So you know it all!
Le Bidochons are very handy to play with and make great pictures!
You are welcome to add any dialogue you feel like them to say!
Wiz ze Frhench axant !