Re: Re: HYB: aphylla in SE (was C375C...)

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: aphylla in SE (was C375C...)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:40:13 -0400

<<hot and humid, but no rain for almost two whole days!>>

Wasn't it just last year that you were complaining about the drought?
You are soooooo hard to please!

We're getting the hot and humid with lots of cloud cover, but with less
than 2 inches of actual rain over the past 2 weeks. The ground is
staying damp as it is drizzling a little each day. A couple of days
ago, I got drenched trying to buy some groceries but drove out of the
rain before I got home!

Yet, the grass has not turned brown all summer.

Betty W.