Re: HYB: Sad News
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Is there an online obituary somewhere?

I very much admire the irises I have in my garden that he introduced.

Thanks~
Adam~

On Sep 7, 2010, at 10:38 AM, John I Jones wrote:

Sterling Innerst died yesterday morning. Burial is Wednesday at Blymyer's UCC church outside Dallastown, PA. Only grave side services
will be  held.

John                | "There be dragons here"
                         |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers
                         |  to indicate the edge of the known world.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending: