Request for Photos (non-copyrighted) for sale
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Request for Photos (non-copyrighted) for sale
  • From: sdayres2@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:33:54 EDT

Hi Everyone:

It is that time of the year again when MVIS has our annual rhizome sale.  I need the following pictures to put in the sale and to display on our website.  We always have a list and pictures on the web site to entice the out-of-towners.

Anyway please email me photos offline.  Don't spare the MBs!  Thanks in advance.

Humoresque        Keppel, 1962
Silver Skies        Corlew, 1966

SDB
Riverbuds        Godfrey, 2003