Re: Re: CULT: a more common problem
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: a more common problem
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:56:57 -0400 (EDT)

Donald,

<<They had almost 8F difference in current temps. >>
I live approx. thirteen miles south east of Bowling Green, depending on where in BG I'm going.  My car has a very reliable temp (weather) gauge.  It will vary from 5-7 or 8 degrees from my house to town.  I enjoy watching the temperature change as I drive down tree lined roads.  Just got in from such a trip--readings were 83-90.

Wouldn't expect the night time temperature to vary as much, but I don't have much brick or concrete to hold & give off heat so it will still vary some.

Betty